Good... afternoon, as it were. I hope you found my blog (if you're reading this, you obviously have). The basic idea behind this blog is that I can keep you updated on my travels and whereabouts while overseas. I can also keep you updated on all the effort that goes into the travels-- right now, I've packed one suitcase and am working on the rest of my packing list. I also just picked out all my favorite photos from the past few years and had the genius idea to cut painter's tape into frames so I can put them up in my dorm! Unfortunately, that's the only genius idea I've had about moving back into a dorm... But if you'd like to see my street, here is the link!I certainly hope that works.
So, in order to wrap this up nicely, I'll be attempting to send this out to all my friends
and relatives that may want to see it. If there is anyone I've forgotten, please forward
the address to them. Thanks a bunch, and I hope you're having a good day today!
Right now, it's naptime for Joey and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment